Invisalign treatment uses a custom-made series of virtually transparent and comfortable aligners to move your teeth.
How does it work?
When you pick up your first custom aligners, your doctor will examine your smile, ensuring high standards are met. You’ll likely schedule checkups every 4 weeks to check your progress and pick up the next batch of aligner.
As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, until they have straightened to their final position. You’ll visit us about once every 4 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
Invisalign aligners are easy to take out, so you can keep brushing and eating as you normally would.
How is your Treatment Plan made?
A lot of powerful technology and doctor’s expertise combine to make a digital plan for shaping your new smile. Your doctor uses a Clin-check software to fine-tune every shift in every tooth. Your doctor can show your new smile before you even get started.
How are aligners made?
The clear aligners are created using industry-leading technology based on your customized treatment plan
There are no gross teeth molds here, your doctor captures an accurate 3D image of your teeth with an intra oral dental scanner.
your custom aligners are created with comfort in mind. Everyone’s gum line is different, which is why each of your aligners is individually trimmed. The result is an aligner that looks better and feels better.
Each of your unique clear aligners are checked to meet our high quality standards.
The first Set of aligners
It’s the first day of your new smile and time to pick up your first aligners at your doctor’s office. This is a key step in your success. With Invisalign treatment, you’re never on your own.
When you pick up your first aligners, your doctor will:
- Ensure your aligners fit well
- Answer your questions
- Let you know what to expect
Living with Invisalign
Invisalign clear aligners don’t interrupt your life. At every stage, you’ll see your progress and enjoy your smile as it transforms
- Keep eating all your favorite foods.
- Stay active in all the sports and activities you love.
- Keep brushing and flossing just as you normally do, with no brackets or wires to get in the way.
- You’ll experience fewer emergency visits, without the hassle of brackets and wires breaking.
- Your Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible, so people may not even notice you’re wearing them.
- You’ll be ready for anything, from movie night to coffee with friends. Just take your aligners out to eat and drink, then brush your teeth before putting them back in.
- Wear your Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for best results.
- Parents, your teen’s aligners will have blue compliance indicators to assure you they’re wearing them enough.